Terms & Conditions
Domestic Terms & Conditions (Please ask for Commercial or Metered Estate Terms and Conditions)
- Extra Fuel bulk storage equipment is not supplied to anyone other than users of Extra Fuel
- Vessels and equipment listed on the agreement shall remain the property of the original supplier (The Company) AT ALL TIMES
- No vessel or equipment may be sold, assigned, transferred, charged or damaged, defaced tampered with or used for any purpose other than a container for Extra Fuel and inparticular no other gas shall be stored therein
- The customer agrees to pay the charges for vessels, and equipment set out in the company tables of the standing charge. Such payment shall entitle the customer to use of such vessel during the period of the agreement on the terms and conditions herein contained.
- Bulk LPG shall be sold at your contracted price and in exceptional circumstances may include a surcharge.
- Extra Fuel will charge the customer (both before and after any judgement) on the amount unpaid, at a rate of 4% above the base rate published by the company’s bank, to be assessed from the due date of payment until final payment is received.
- The customer will at all times retain absolute possession and control of the vessel and equipment listed which expressly includes any and every part and everything listed by the company excluding supply pipework.
- The company does not warrant to maintain supplies of Bulk LPG
- The customer will at all times permit Extra Fuel or a representative of the company to enter upon the property (or the property in which the vessel should be situated) to inspect the Extra Fuel installations, fittings and vessels therein.
- Upon discontinuation of this agreement the company may remove any vessel and equipment not returned in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- In the event of the tank/equipment being removed from the site Extra Fuel has no responsibility to make good of it. Removal costs and planning permission, if required, to be met by the customer. This applies to both above/underground vessels. If you have opted for a telemetry system there will be a disconnection fee of £150.
- When your discounted fixed rate comes to an end, if we don't hear from you we'll switch you to our current variable tariff. This rate will be displayed in your online account area.
- This agreement shall remain in force for a minimum period of two years from the date of this agreement, and shall continue thereafter for year to year until terminated in writing, by either party to the other to expire at the end of the two year period. Any notice period for the termination of the contract shall not exceed 42 calendar days.
- If the customer wishes to terminate this contract within the two year exclusivity period, the customer will be charged for terminating the contract and the maximum level of these charges will be £3,500.
- We recommend the customer inform their insurance company of LPG storage vessels on their premises.
- To qualify for the "recommend a friend" bonus, you must have an existing bulk supply with Extra Fuel. The customer you recommend must have a bulk storage vessel located at a different premise to yours, that does not yet have a supply with Extra Fuel.
- If the gas is to be used as road fuel and not invoiced at the source as such it will be the customer’s responsibility to inform Customs and Excise of any duty payable.
- ExtraFuel can offer Emergency deliveries if you runout of LPG. The call out fee's are priced according to your location, If you use this service your boiler has to have switched off otherwise extra charges could be incurred.
- The English Law shall cover all supplies.
- On termination of this agreement for whatever reason, the customer shall permit Extra Fuel to enter the premises to disconnect and remove gas equipment and any other Extra Fuel property.
- If you don't pay your bills or follow a payment we've agreed with you, you will lose the protection of a fixed rate tariff. We'll switch you to our current variable tariff.
- The terms and conditions of the agreement remain as read, unless made by a written agreement between parties of this agreement.
- In the event that a domestic property owner rents out their property during the time this Supply Agreement is in force, the property owner must immediately inform Extra Fuel of the tenant’s full details. Should the tenant leave the property whilst still under the owners Supply Agreement but still owing monies to Extra Fuel the property owner shall become liable for any debts and to bring the Extra Fuel account to a nil balance.
- Should a bulk vessels location not meet UKLPG/HSE Codes Of Practice Extra Fuel reserve the right to terminate this agreement.
- All equipment remains the property of Equal Response Limited at all times.
For all domestic LPG orders the VAT is calculated at 5% for all other services the VAT is 20%
Credit Card Security
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Guarantee We guarantee your satisfaction.
1 Trafford Road